FAQs – In-Care Home Health Services in San Diego, CA
Q. Do you have Medicare certification?
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
Q. What services do you provide?
- At-Home Dementia Care
- In-Home Alzheimer’s Care
- In-Home Nursing Care
- In-Home Physical Therapy
- Elderly Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Private Nursing
- Speech & Language Disorder Therapy
- Stroke Care
- Medical Social Work
Q. Do I qualify for home health care?
- Who require wheelchairs, crutches, canes, or human assistance when leaving home.
- With dementia, Alzheimer’s, or severe memory impairment.
- Without the use of an upper extremity, making it difficult or impossible to use handrails safely.
- With pain or weakness, resulting in limited ambulation ability.
- With heart or respiratory disease.
- Who have received medical direction from a physician not to go on outings.
Q. Which types of health care professionals do you employ?
- Private Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical Social Workers